Security of Information:
Darwin Central Hotel believes that it is imperative that we place a high importance in protecting your privacy and security. Darwin Central Hotel is committed to respecting your privacy
We use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of that information.
No employee is able to access information they do not require for the proper performance of their position. There are passwords and security access ID’s in place to restrict access of confidential and personal information about individuals to those that need it in the carrying on of their positions.
To protect your privacy Darwin Central Hotel confirms that:
- Darwin Central Hotel does not sell personal information.
- Collection of Information:
Information to be collected from customers is only to be relevant and appropriate for the purpose of making a reservation. We only use personal information to process your requests and understand your needs so as to provide you with the highest quality of service.
- Disclosure of Information:
Darwin Central Hotel will only disclose your personal information where:
- We are required by law to do so;
- We reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to an individual’s life, healthy or safety or a serious threat to public health and safety; or
- We have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being, or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure of your personal information is a necessary part of any investigation of the matter or in reporting our concerns to relevant persons or authorities.